Windows 10 Icons not loading on startup

Deets99

Right now i am on windows 10 and when i boot up my computer, i log in but then the icons on my desktop will not load. All I see is my wallpaper and my taskbar. I cannot click anything on the taskbar but i can move my mouse around. I wait for about five minutes but nothing ever moves. I end up having to always hold the power button for it to shut down then boot it back up again. That is when it comes back to normal. Anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks

Right now i am on windows 10 and when i boot up my computer, i log in but then the icons on my desktop will not load. All I see is my wallpaper and my taskbar. I cannot click anything on the taskbar but i can move my mouse around. I wait for about five minutes but nothing ever moves. I end up having to always hold the power button for it to shut down then boot it back up again. That is when it comes back to normal. Anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks
Have you tried updating your Windows 10? Cleaning the Windows 10 operating system cache though.

Could be;
Tablet mode, a virus scan or malware... but we are not even close to having all the info to sort this out.

Back