Windows 10 I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours!

holdum333

Banned
Hi I really don't see a section on the forum where members can have a little fun. Kind a let your hair down and brag, or what ever. Members can reply back on a topic or add there own I guess the water cooler is the best section for that. I'm going to post here. Threads seem to get more attention in this section;) @kemical can move or delete.
Here's my Title!
I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours! I'm talking Relibility Monitor, that no one pays any attention to.
Here's mine! I'm shooting for a perfect 10 for 30days. I'm over half way there. Can you do better? Show me yours!!
I keep a clean mean machine and think I maintain it well. I'm bragging a little. Will post back here in a week.:hide::beer_mug:
Capture48.JPG

Hi This is for my good friend @kemical ;):worship:
Reliability Monitor tracks the history of your computer — any time an application crashes, hangs, or Windows gives you a blue screen of death. It also tracks other important events, like when software is installed, or Windows Updates loads a new patch.

It’s an extremely useful tool. And yes, it’s in Windows 7 and 8… and even 8.1. It might be in Vista, but who uses that anymore?
So the next time somebody tells you that their computer has been crashing lately, you should open up the Reliability Monitor and figure out what really caused all that crashing — because there’s no way that person is going to remember the super toolbar awesome game they downloaded last week.

OK< here's mine.
Pretty clean the one exclamation mark is because it didn't like me installing the old Microsoft Games from Windows 7, but it did work after a little prodding.

Reliability_zpsvypj9cw8.jpg

The red marks are for "Windows Messaging has stopped working" (3) and "Cortana has Stopped Working" (2)

Mike

Last edited:
Not many members participating!! OH well! Here's my latest! Any one want to comment?Feel free to jump right in there.:hide::rofl:
Capture48.JPG
Capture49.JPG

Well I'll tell you one thing. As long as you're running FireFox browser, you will never get a perfect 10 .:rofl: In the reliability Monitor. Dang it! Shape up FireFox!
Source
Plugin Container for Firefox

Summary
Stopped working

Date
‎5/‎8/‎2016 11:34 PM

Status
Report sent

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: plugin-container.exe
Application Version: 46.0.1.5966
Application Timestamp: 572818c9
Fault Module Name: mozglue.dll
Fault Module Version: 46.0.1.5966
Fault Module Timestamp: 572808c3
Exception Code: 80000003
Exception Offset: 0000efdc
OS Version: 10.0.10586.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: bdcb
Additional Information 2: bdcb33e65a9843796b7ec31cc25bda3b
Additional Information 3: 28b9
Additional Information 4: 28b92d9a58b4c3292e6786a4023b66af

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: ca39f947b612dfde901af25918440a26 (108136617796)

Maybe we aren't seeing a huge response because few use this?
I mean I ran it and got a red "x" every 2 days and when I checked out the singler error:
"igfxCUI Service Module"
Microsoft has no fix and while there are a pile of explanations i.e. update video driver, I have the newest.
I also learned it is not Malware so I spent almost an hour until I came to the conclusion it doesn't mean anything.
I am on a 4790K Intel i7 custom built pc with 16 gb Ddr3 2166 ram and WD Raptor drives with the OS being on
a Crucial 256 ssd drive and the screens change so fast I can't even see them, even with this awful error that no one can really explain properly
or show a fix for so my conclusion: "ignorance was bliss"?
  • :polite:

Hi Rich! Welcome to the forum. I agree that there are a lot of errors that show up, that probably aren't really all that serious and it's true MS has no fix. It's just a graft of the event viewer which will show the same errors. To me it's a lot easier for me to see how my PC is performing. It's one of those deals where if you watch it on a daily basis, you could pick up some thing before it gets serious. Also you can send MS the error, which there's a possibility that may come up with a fix. Probably not, but there's always hope. It did help me with a Wi-Fi problem one time. I agree it leaves a lot to be desired. I'm hoping MS is working on making it better! Any way thanks for your reply.
Here's how HTG explains The Reliability Monitor! I just like to watch mine and I don't take the errors to seriously.
When it comes to hidden gems in Windows, nothing beats the Reliability monitor tool, hidden behind a link inside of another tool that you don’t use either. Why Microsoft doesn’t shine more light on this really useful troubleshooting tool, we’ll never know.

Reliability Monitor tracks the history of your computer — any time an application crashes, hangs, or Windows gives you a blue screen of death. It also tracks other important events, like when software is installed, or Windows Updates loads a new patch.

It’s an extremely useful tool. And yes, it’s in Windows 7 and 8… and even 8.1. It might be in Vista, but who uses that anymore?

Hi @Sonny ! That looks good my friend. I just got a error that FireFox needed to close. Maybe time for me to reset my FireFox.
Thanks for your reply. The App is not perfect, but it does provide a lot of helpful information IMHO.
I check mine every day, just to see what's going on!;)

Thanks Gary I look forward to the day the errors are valuable. I failed to say I did it on my Windows 7 pc and got all those errors.
When I did it on Windows 10 pc Malwarebytes Stopped working about 7 times was the only error there and again no fix and I don't care about Mbam anyway because Emsisoft is my main protection.

Hi Rich! Not sure what you're saying. What does "I did it on Windows 10" mean. You don't do any thing. Reliability Monitor runs all the time,just like the even viewer. I'm not understanding MBAM stopped 7 times. I'm assuming you're running Emsisoft and MBAM in real time. There shouldn't be any conflicts between them. Would really like to see a screen shot of your reliability monitor. Emsisoft says there shouldn't be a conflict running it in real time with MBAM! Here's link!
Thanks for your reply!
Question about compatability with Malwarebytes - Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Hi Guys and Gals! I think the Reliability Monitor can be a useful tool for trouble shooting. I'm not going to argue the good and bad things about this Windows App. I like the tool and I give it a look every day. Whether you think it's worthless or some thing that can help you maintain your PC will be your decision to make. Here's quote taken from the internet!! Love it or leave it!:rofl:
IMHO the more you learn about this windows App, the more you might even get to like it!:D
Use Reliability Monitor to Troubleshoot

Putting it all together
In addition to identifying problems with individual applications and hardware components, Reliability Monitor's graph lets you see, at a glance, whether significant changes in stability began at the same time. Since you can see all of the activity on a single date in one report, you can make informed decisions about how to troubleshoot. For example, if frequent application failures are reported beginning on the same date that memory failures appear in the Hardware section, you can replace the faulty memory as a first step. If the application failures stop, they may have been a result of problems accessing the memory. If application failures continue, repairing their installations would be the next step.

Last edited:
No Gary I meant that I ran it on my Windows 10 pc just to see the difference out of curiosity. I was not suggesting that there is a conflict between Emsisoft and Mbam, just that the only error message I got was that Mbam crashed and closed quite a few times on my Windows 10 pc.
Not quite sure why as it is running in the background but I run scans with it every so often but didn't in this time period.

Hi Rich! I still do not understand " I ran it on my W10 PC"!! Reliability Monitor runs all the time. It's just like the Event Viewer.
If you really watched it, you would see it records a lot of things. If you read my link, you would see what all it records.
I have MBAM Pro and I have never see it crash in the 12 years I have had it. I have never heard of anyone saying that MBAM crashed.
If your running scans with MBAM and it fails to scan, my thinking is you have some problems. I would like to see a screen shot of the report generated by the Reliability Monitor.

That is colloquialism Gary to say ran it meaning I checked it or opened it. I never have looked at it in the past so I was curious to see what it showed seeing your post. On my Windows 10 pc from 4/21-5/9 Mbam "stopped working" 10 times. No sense in posting it as you would only see 10 red "x" circles and nothing else. Picture the box, you know what it looks like with only 10 red"x" showing as Mbam stopped working. It is real easy to figure out and no I don't run scans with Malwarebytes Pro. I have it on 1 pc in case a client has a question about it so I can refer to it as I used ro represent them. I no longer much believe in the product compared to other solutions out there.

If you would take time to read the link about Reliability Monitor; you would see if you click on the error, it will give you a report
Here's a typical report when FireFox had to close. Also I don't see how MBAM would cause a error report in Reliability Monitor.
I'm not going to argue about this. I'm trying to find out why MBAM stopped working 10 times on your PC. If you don't have the Pro version, there's no way MBAM should be running. Here's a Reliability Report of a FireFox crash! I would love to see a screen shot of what you're describing!
Capture48.JPG

I love it when I recommend a Windows App; and a member comes on this forum and bad mouths it. It's quite obvious they haven't even taken the time to research the App and have no clue what the App does or how it works.
If you don't like Reliability Monitor, don't pay any attention to it; but please don't make posts about what the App does that you can't back up.
Show me a screen shot and I'll see if I can help explain it. Don't try to draw me a picture and have me image what you see.
A simple screen shot will work just fine!;):( I'm sorry but this makes no sense to me!
Picture the box, you know what it looks like with only 10 red"x" showing as Mbam stopped working. It is real easy to figure out and no I don't run scans with Malwarebytes Pro

I have WX on this (asus tp500ln) system now... see if you can figgure out what day I installed it on?
Screenshot (10).png

p.s, the one crit-error is that mikes-soft updates arn't allowed to run.

Hi @ussnorway Hey mate guess when Adobe tried to up date! All is well now with Adobe.;)
How's your Reliability Monitor doing @RichM ? Still getting MBAM stop workng errors??
PS This is starting to be a fun thread!
Capture48.JPG

Back
Top Bottom