Windows 10 Incessible boot device and error 0xc0000001

mokes

hi everyone

been getting Inaccessible boot device also error 0xc0000001 when I use boot disk to get into safe mode ,tried the following commands bootrec /FixMbr success. bootrec /FixBoot access denied, bootrec /RebuildBcd failed Bootrec.exe/Scanos: scan for installations o, anyone know what commands I can use try

Hi,
if you have the os on disk/usb then boot from it and try a repair. Your start up files could be corrupted.

tried start up repair start up could not repair your pc press advanced option to try other option, not sure on how to repair the boot partition never done that before just done sfc /verifyonly windows resource found integrity violations so done sfc /scannow windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation also tried
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth scanhealth and restore health got the following dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option

Last edited:
done that was in the hope that dism option could help repair windows not able to get into deskptop so using install media to repair but dism problems where it would not work dism does not support servicing windows pe know there is a option where dism can repair windows image but never done that so was hoping someone could help

trying to repair windows 10 with windows 10 dvd with this command - dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:/Repair/Source/Windows /LimitAccess get error 50 dism does not support servicing windows pe with the .online option

I guess it's possible that your install is so corrupt your getting a false reading? You could try a full install or are you trying to avoid that due to unsaved data?

Hi,

is it possible to contact the previous builders/sellers? If so I'd ask them what they did.

Back