Internal scheduler error

Galaxiia

I have had 3-4 bsods these past 3-months. Yesterday, while I was using my laptop, the mouse stopped responding. And by responding, I mean it still moved, but it couldn't scroll. And I know it isn't a problem with my mouse. I decided to restart to see if it Will fix the issue, when suddenly, I got the advanced boot up. I hadn't pressed any of the key combinations to do that. Freaked out, I clicked on shut down, and have been scared to boot my laptop ever since.

I have had 3-4 bsods these past 3-months. Yesterday, while I was using my laptop, the mouse stopped responding. And by responding, I mean it still moved, but it couldn't scroll. And I know it isn't a problem with my mouse. I decided to restart to see if it Will fix the issue, when suddenly, I got the advanced boot up. I hadn't pressed any of the key combinations to do that. Freaked out, I clicked on shut down, and have been scared to boot my laptop ever since.
Have you tried starting in safe mode?

If all seems ok reboot into system proper and check for updates. Laptop updates are almost always supplied by the manufacturer.

Back