Introduce Yourself.

Greetings.
I'm a longtime Mac user who is giving some thought to eventually making a switch to Windows. I thought joining a forum such as this would A) teach me how best to proceed with the switch and learn of potential issues and adjustments that would ease the transition, or B) frighten me so bad I retreat in terror to throw my arms around my Mac Pro while sobbing uncontrollably, then beg forgiveness for lack of faith in my Steve Jobs prayer niche, and vow never to speak of this again.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions (assuming I choose option A).

- Steve
This made my morning I'm sitting here and dieing laughing! Welcome to the forum.

Hi! I'm so called "LuckyGem" . I'm from the Philippines. Have a great day to all! I'm having a wonderful start here. I guess, this will be a very useful site. There's so much to learn and I'm thankful that I found this interesting forum. Welcome too all newbies like me!

Hello, I'm a systems monitoring engineer and I like to code for fun. I've been working in IT for about 15 year now and was also quite the nerdy type before entering the workforce. :)

Hi
very happy to participate in forums windows.
I am also a member of the Windows operating system used. Hope to learn many good experiences.

Welcome Phil and Duyentb, always nice to see new faces! Hope you enjoy the forum.. :)

Hi all .I am Age a pro gamer if you want to call it that and Board Admin of Star Trek Gamers and on several other boards.

Hi Age, welcome aboard.

P.s, star trek online look forward to seeing you in my torpedo sites sometime mate.

Hi Age,
welcome... :) Love Star Trek although have only played the game a tiny amount. I'm currently rewatching the Voyager series.. 7 of 9 ooh yeah! ;)

Hii,
Crap I'm really bad at introducing myself.

Just a girl with a passion for technology I guess.
Though I love to work with my hands as well, I love to create!
25, small --> 5,2 inch high or 160 cm whatever you work with ;)

And eeh I like to read. My books and my cat are my everything.
Byee

Welcome aboard Peaksel! Always nice to see a new face so to speak.. :)

I just now signed up here because I have a Win 7 network issue that I posted a question about. I'm a lawyer in the San Francisco Bay Area who helps people get their fresh start through bankruptcy. I have a background in computer application development, but am woefully short of knowledge about networking.

G'day mwrmwr, welcome aboard.

p.s, yes networking is one of those things people avoid (like lawers :rolleyes:) until they need them but it's a handy tool to have when the shit hits the fan.

Hi everyone! I'm horrible with introductions but here goes. My name is Anna-Catherine, but my friends call me "Little Ensign Chekov" after my fave Star Trek character. I'm 26 years old, and I love computers. I'm the kind who wants to know everything possible, no matter how confused I may get. I love the older Windows versions (95, 98, and yes, even ME), but out of the more modern ones, 7 is my fave. (Not a fan of 10, but it's on my laptop.) I'm not sure what else to say, so bye for now!

Back
Top Bottom