Introduce Yourself.

Hiya Tattoo Dave!
Welcome to the forum! Many of us here build our own machines so if you have a question we'll try and help. :)

Welcome nhahome93,
sorry but you'll have to do something about your sig as it's not allowed for advertising.

Hi everyone! My name is Sogogi. I'm 23 and I a student. I like music, play game online and i like to make friend with everyone domestically and internationally. Nice to meet you!

Hi everyone! My name is Sogogi. I'm 23 and I a student. I like music, play game online and i like to make friend with everyone domestically and internationally. Nice to meet you!

G'day Sogogi, welcome aboard mate.
p.s, music as in jazz?

Bob here. Windows Power User since 1.0 (seriously). Just began with 10 though I hate any software as a service(like Adobe CC) but have to get my company's products 10 readied. Only a few issues that brought me here looking for solutions.

Hi Bob,
welcome to the forum. I hope we were of some help with the issues. :)

G'day Bob, always nice to meet a fellow old hand at Windows mate.

p.s, I'm sure there must be some (non-Microsoft employee) whom likes WX... I havn't meet them yet but they must be out there?

Hello all! I haven't been really active on tech forums since the Win 2K/XP, Dell & Gateway, RedHat Fedora hay days online lol! Been creeping around here for a few days and everyone seems pretty nice and knowledgeable.

Hello all! I haven't been really active on tech forums since the Win 2K/XP, Dell & Gateway, RedHat Fedora hay days online lol! Been creeping around here for a few days and everyone seems pretty nice and knowledgeable.

Hi LoboVerde, now that your creeping has ended let me be one of the first to welcome you aboard.

Hi @LoboVerde ! let me be the second to welcome you aboard;):). We are the nicest and friendliest help forum on the web.
Share your knowledge with us and be a frequent logged on member. Yup we have some very smart people here and one day I hope be one of them if I keep learning and don't forget all that I've learned.:rofl:

Happy to be hear have so many questions and much to fish for hope to find answers

Back
Top Bottom