iPhone and Windows 7 Don’t Play Nice, No Fix in Sight (Mashable)

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Over the weekend, reports have been piling up saying that iPhone syncing with iTunes doesn’t work for some users on Windows 7. The official Apple forums have several threads related to the issue , so it’s quite safe to assume the issue is real. Looking for a common denominator, it seems that having a motherboard with an Intel P55 chipset is the key cause, but I personally have a similar issue ...

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I have this issue. I installed Win7 Premium 64-bit over weekend. Then I installed iTunes 9, then connected iphone 3GS. First thing it did was tell me that new software was available so I let it update my phone to 3.1.2 - then I wiped the device to let it start fresh.... I set all correct options to manually sync my music from iTunes Media on the PC (AMD AM2+ m-bd). In trying to sync up phone (it did reload all my apps) with music library (13 gigs) it now times out and there is now no music on phone at all... it also shuts down my USB connections resulting in my Wireless-N receiver going down - losing my home network and internet connection to our main network computer in the the process. After a hard reboot, it starts to work fine and then same pattern repeats itself... Seems to me to be a driver conflict that kills the PC's USB...

Back