Windows 7 Is the windows profile damage?

xchiazyx

Hi Expert,

Good day.

I have a user using windows 7 which after she enter user and password, it will load for more then 20 seconds and follow by a pink colour screen which appear 1 sec and gone, thing I have done to this pc is adding a local admin account and install remote software logmein, but after I deleted the account and uninstall the software, it's still same, normally the pc load after password is enter. I suspect is the creating of another account that tigger profile damage, also when I login to admin account before I remove it, it was smooth. Appreciate If anyone had this experience can advice me on.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It would really help if you gave us the Make/Model of the computer your user is having the problem with. Is it a Desktop PC or a laptop? Is it an OEM computer (Acer, Dell, HP, Toshiba)? Or it is a self-built PC or custom-built PC? If either of these last 2; we need full HW specs, including Make/Model of Motherboard, CPU chip, GPU chip/card, RAMS sticks, Hard Drive, and PSU Make/Model/Wattage. We can advise from there.

Generally, speaking have you tried to use W7 RESTORE POINT, to "rollback" her windows to a point in time before you changed her Account profile and added the LogMeIn software? This is the easiest way to get things working as it's an UNDO-BUTTON for the computer.

Thanks,:)
<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>>

Hi Sir,

Thank you for reverting back.

It's HP desktop 32 bits, Intel Core i3 3.07, as for the system restore I didn't create any of these before the new local account create.

Thanks!

Back