Windows 7 Is their away i can save my favorite from windows 32 and put it in windows 64bit?

GaminRoger

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit and I having a friend build me a New Rig and I am getting Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit and I was wondering is their a way the i can save my favorites In the 32bit to move to 64bit. Without having to write them all down?
Roger

You should be able to export your favorites to a file in order to easily transfer them (by importing them) to another computer.
The attachment was produced from the help section within IE9 most browsers have similar if not identical utilities.

You should be able to export your favorites to a file in order to easily transfer them (by importing them) to another computer.
The attachment was produced from the help section within IE9 most browsers have similar if not identical utilities.

:thumbs_up:Trouble, Thanks very much for the information. I did as suggested and it worked great.
Roger

Roger:
Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your question satisfactorily and thanks for posting back and updating your thread with that information.
Thanks for joining our community and we hope to continue to see you around the froum.
Regards
Randy

Back