Windows 7 Is your Win7 slow starting?

mdybus

Hello everyone,

First if I am posting this in the wrong section feel free to move it.

My win 7 ultimate after a fresh clean install would start up in 1 min 15 sec. After a few months the start up time increased to 3 mins.30sec! After trying all the obvious solutions, Malware check, spyware check, defrag, cleaning the registry, and disabling all of the startup items in msconfig. I was ready give up and consign myself to start the computer make myself some coffee and live with it, after all the computer worked fine only the start up problem was giving me grief.

THE SOLUTION
After digging for info with different search criteria and Google I finally stumbled on this.

Kingsoft PC Doctor - Download

At first I did not believe the claims, (after spending good money on worthless solutions), about how good this software works. Since the software is 100% FREE and has absolutely no strings or registration attached. Simply click to download. I decided to give it a try. I'm happy I did!

Believe me, I installed this super user friendly software, was up and running, completing the whole clean up start to finish in 10 minutes.

My Win 7 start up time dropped from 3 and 1/2 minutes to 58 seconds!

I hope this information will be of help to any other Win 7 users frustrated with the start up
time.

Best regards

Mike

Back
Top Bottom