Windows Vista Issues with the Windows Vista Home Premium...

Oimi

Extraordinary Member
Could someone please tell me where I can find the font files on my Windows Vista Home Edition DVD?

I have 7000+ fonts installed on my system and want to remove all but the Windows default fonts. I figure that the only way to do this, is to delete every font from the fonts folder and then copy the default Windows fonts back to the fonts folder.

In theory this should be possible, as previously on the Windows XP discs you could restore fonts, I managed it on one occassion.

Yo OIMI,

At least you got that Disc, I did not get any Discs at all, just only
paper work documentations to go online to MICROSOFT & H/P
Computers if anything happens. Mines came preset fonts and the
then some. Yours might be a Better version than mines because
It's only Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium too, it's a good version of the perating system.

I didn't get a PC from a retailed such as Dell or HP because I knew I would have the same problem as you where I would be short of the original operating system disk.

Could someone please tell me where I can find the font files on my Windows Vista Home Edition DVD?

I have 7000+ fonts installed on my system and want to remove all but the Windows default fonts. I figure that the only way to do this, is to delete every font from the fonts folder and then copy the default Windows fonts back to the fonts folder.

In theory this should be possible, as previously on the Windows XP discs you could restore fonts, I managed it on one occassion.

Hi, your font folder can be found in the Windows folder,which is located on your C drive (or which-ever letter denotes your main drive).

" Could someone please tell me where I can find the font files on my Windows Vista Home Edition DVD?"

Not on my hard drive, they aren't there because I deleted them.

Back
Top Bottom