Windows 7 Kernel Error ID 41, Task 63, Keywords 2

Come on mate dont give up on me please :( i updated my soundcard drivers since a tech friend of mine suggested me that dodgy drivers could create these kernels, last kernel was yesterday, i'll post back if i get a new one

Come on mate dont give up on me please
Oops I forgot to answer your last post. Well as the issue didn't seem to occur until you moved the pc into the new position I would move it back and see if it is actually the socket that's at cause.

Yes, for now i'll do my best to move back to my original room (tropical country, A/C unite needs to be reinstalled) I'll update once i move there

UPDATE, ever since i updated my soundcard drivers, my system was a bit stable, but once again, after 2 days, i got a new kernel, but this was different; Remember how i used to get a Hard Drive Lock and soundloop? Not anymore since i updated soundcard drivers; this one was simply my screen going black and case staying bland, no HD Working drive on, just Power Light On, had to do a hard reset to get back to windows.

Now that one, seems like a power loss, considering the unstable power outlet, could it have been a brownout? from the motherboard or PSU to prevent "damage" ? since i did tried a soft reset, but it wouldnt detect my SSD, hard reset allowed me to get back to windows.

I cant move to original room yet but i thought you could use the notice, what if that one was a simple brownout from a power outlet on the wall with weak or unstable electrical current, now, my Power Brick never went yellow, it stayed green; power brownouts or increases can get past the Power Brick Regulator withouth it indicating a stability change?

My honest answer would be that i simply don't know enough about 'brownouts' to comment. All I can suggest is to try the original socket. If the computer still has this issue at the original socket then it could be heat related or even PSU related.
Try to monitor your temperatures and if need be clean any dust from the inside of the machine as even a small amount can make it over heat.

sigh, yes basically it all comes down to it, im kinda curious to check the dust filter on the PSU, i'll get a tester for it as well, pmuch once im back to my room i shouldnt technically get them, i'll keep you posted, so much thanks for your help man cant wait to move back

Back
Top Bottom