Windows 7 Keyboard & Mouse

jimz360

Iv been using windows 7 x64 for around 3 months now and it has been great, but now my keyboard & mouse dont work anymore, i turned it off at night and in the morning when i switched it on had no keyboard/mouse.
Im having to use a ubuntu live cd because i have no control in windows 7, havnt got spare keyboard/mouse to test either. Tried disabling legacy support to no avail, also after a restart holding the power button, windows asked if i want to repair, i click yes then clicked on restore on the next tab, it restarted and keyboard/mouse worked fine until i rebooted again, now when i try restore it wont work at all and im stuck using ubuntu from a disc!

hey jimz360, the other day my mate had the same thing, as i recall it had to do something with the update from microsoft that updated the usb and ps2 device managers. if you have usb and ps2 for your mouse and keyboard try unplugging the usb(all usb plugins) and then reboot with only your mouse and keyboard in the ps2. this should solve the problem

Is icy it or PS/2/.

Do you have ant txtra cord wbabkin the niuse For youre mouse and/keyboad; If iy's uVB, m ret a diffent port.

Akso is hewe e king run wur rxyecsui cords.nfom a king run?

Is icy it or PS/2/.

Do you have ant txtra cord wbabkin the niuse For youre mouse and/keyboad; If iy's uVB, m ret a diffent port.

Akso is hewe e king run wur rxyecsui cords.nfom a king run?

What language is that Reghakr...lol reads like ya either drunk or typing on SMS shorthand...lol

Back
Top Bottom