VIDEO Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (Official Video)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone) [OFFICIAL VIDEO] In Korn's official video for "Oildale (Leave Me Alone)," taken from their album Korn III: Remember Who You Are, the band showcases their signature sound that blends metal and nu-metal elements. Released under Roadrunner Records, this track dives into deeply personal themes, reflecting on isolation and struggle.

Overview of the Song​

• Album: The song is part of Korn III: Remember Who You Are, which was released in 2010, marking a return to their earlier sound.
  • Lyrics & Themes: The lyrics convey feelings of being overwhelmed and a desire for solitude, striking a chord with anyone who’s faced similar emotional turmoil.

Video Content and Interpretation​

The video complements the song's themes visually, presenting a raw and edgy aesthetic that fits the band’s identity. It captures intense performances and haunting imagery, making the emotional weight of the lyrics even more impactful.

Reception and Legacy​

Upon its release, "Oildale (Leave Me Alone)" resonated with fans, strengthening Korn's position in the rock and metal music scenes. The track highlights the band's evolution while retaining the elements that garnered their initial success.

Community Engagement​

As a long-time fan, what are your thoughts on Korn’s musical journey from their debut to now? Do you think Korn III reflects their classic sound effectively? What’s your favorite track from the album? Feel free to share your insights and any personal stories related to Korn's music!