Windows 10 latest MS KB update

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Thanks to Kemical posting about this update in the forums update thread and linking to improvements and fixes webpage....thanks for keeping us informed. With out your updates I would have never seen the "oxymoron" of such an update.

What I take issue with is MS: How can you release and update that is supposed to fix an issue and that the fix itself has an issue. Under the known issues area, it list the problems this update has. Here's the link.......
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4058258/windows-10-update-kb4058258

issue.PNG

Are you freaking kidding me.....wth MS. Typical MS rhetoric

Hi Bass.
his is curious. Indubitably there seems to be something wrong, as there are several reports on the web. , but, for me, it installed without hassle, on three of my computers here, and I am, indeed, on all three, using the build.

Mined did to.....no issues at all and it updated on it's own from with in windows updates.

My point was the fact that they released an update that is flawed and have been doing so for quite some time. Then later release another update to fix the update that was broken. Seems a bit insane.

It's because of kernel changes due to meltdown, which breaks some AV software due to them using undocumented features.

Back