Windows 7 legal to use validation crack while owning a valid license?

poof

If your wondering why, its inconvenient to image drives across multiple computers because the only thing different about them is windows key, and if your restoring drives constantly it can be a real pain. So whats microsofts stance on this, if i have a valid licenses x computers can i just use a hack to make it work legit without having to deal with keys?

We don't deal with hacks here. I don't think it's legal unless you reactivate with the proper key. OEM keys are locked to one install. If this for one client it sounds like they need a volume liscense. If you're repairing PCs you need to research adding a file to the install with the proper key. It was possible in XP but I don't about Windows 7.
Joe

We don't deal with hacks here. I don't think it's legal unless you reactivate with the proper key. OEM keys are locked to one install. If this for one client it sounds like they need a volume liscense. If you're repairing PCs you need to research adding a file to the install with the proper key. It was possible in XP but I don't about Windows 7.
Joe

Even though Joe S doesn't need my support, I have to agree with him. I'd like to point out also that if Microsoft finds you using a crack then you'll be in their files as a hacker.

Back
Top Bottom