William Turner

Dell keeps my computer running, but always has trouble reinstalling Lock Screen Pictures when they disappear from my computer

Solution
The pictures changing behind the icons would be the 'Slide Show' wallpaper option. This would be visible while you are using the computer. When the computer is showing just images, that would be the slide show screen saver. Any mouse, keyboard and certain process activity would interrupt the screen saver. Depending on how you have your screen saver settings it will either go back to your desktop or the lock screen (single image screen to enter credentials)
Sorry. I am a old Retired Navy Man and do not know all thing about computers. I have a year contract with Dell that I can renew every year. If I have problems with my computer, I call them, explain the problem and they take over my computer and wosrk out the problems, with me watching. They do a good job, most of the time.
The Locked Screen Pictures appeared on my computer about a year ago. I lik this. The way mine is set up is the pictures run behind the Icons when working on the computer. When not working, the icons disappear and the full pictures start running like screen saviors, but they keep rotating while the compute is setting and you seel the full color pictures. Also the Date and Time appears on the left hand side of the picture.
For some reason, I don/t know why these pictures in the back ground(Full Pictures) stop running and disappear from the screen. I call Dell to fix the problem as I have many times, they have trouble fixing the problem. A few of the Technicians know how, but not too many. I am waiting on a call from Dell to try to fix it again. I hope you understand what I am writing. Any more questioos, let have them. Bill Turner, [email protected]

The pictures changing behind the icons would be the 'Slide Show' wallpaper option. This would be visible while you are using the computer. When the computer is showing just images, that would be the slide show screen saver. Any mouse, keyboard and certain process activity would interrupt the screen saver. Depending on how you have your screen saver settings it will either go back to your desktop or the lock screen (single image screen to enter credentials)

Solution
Back