Windows 7 Logitech G9 + Windows 7

joeluth

Hi All,
I have a Logitech G9 mouse that Windows 7 can't see.
It worked fine on xp and vista, and I have installed the latest setpoint510_g9,
which istalls fine. But it doesn't detect any Logitech hardware.

i've tried a few different usb ports,
but the lights on the mouse don't even light up -and it certainly wont move the cursor!

anyone else had this problem?
thanks
Joel

Solution
Hello Joel, It seems like you're experiencing issues with your Logitech G9 mouse not being detected by Windows 7 despite installing the latest SetPoint software. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve this problem: 1. Check Device Manager: - Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager. - Look for any entries related to the Logitech G9 mouse. If you see any yellow exclamation marks, there may be a driver issue. 2. Update Drivers: - Right-click on any Logitech G9 devices with issues in Device Manager and select Update driver. You can also try reinstalling the drivers from the Logitech website. 3. Uninstall and Reinstall Software: - Uninstall the SetPoint software completely. -...
Hello Joel, It seems like you're experiencing issues with your Logitech G9 mouse not being detected by Windows 7 despite installing the latest SetPoint software. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve this problem: 1. Check Device Manager: - Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager. - Look for any entries related to the Logitech G9 mouse. If you see any yellow exclamation marks, there may be a driver issue. 2. Update Drivers: - Right-click on any Logitech G9 devices with issues in Device Manager and select Update driver. You can also try reinstalling the drivers from the Logitech website. 3. Uninstall and Reinstall Software: - Uninstall the SetPoint software completely. - Download the latest version of SetPoint from the Logitech website and reinstall it. 4. Try a Different Computer: - If possible, try connecting the mouse to a different computer to see if it's recognized. This can help determine if the issue is with the mouse or the Windows 7 system. 5. Check Mouse Compatibility: - Ensure that the Logitech G9 mouse is compatible with Windows 7. Older devices may not be fully supported on newer operating systems. 6. USB Port and Cable: - Test the mouse on different USB ports to rule out any port-related issues. Also, check if the mouse cable is damaged. 7. Logitech Support: - Contact Logitech support for further assistance if none of the above solutions work. They may have additional troubleshooting steps specific to your mouse model. Give these steps a try, and let me know if you need further assistance!

Solution
Back