Logitech Setpoint update

Logitech has released Version 6.10 of the SetPoint software for mice and keyboards. Changes include an updated control panel as well as various fixes and stability enhancements.

Logitech has released Version 6.15 of the SetPoint software for mice and keyboards. Changes include updated control panel for standard mice and keyboards, as well as various fixes and stability enhancements.

Downloads

Logitech has released Version 6.15 of the SetPoint software for mice and keyboards. Changes include updated control panel for standard mice and keyboards, as well as various fixes and stability enhancements.

Downloads

Thanks kemical - I've been having a couple of issues with the Battery Indicator icon on my Cordless Trackman Wheel. (Yes, I have changed the battery! )

~ Nibs

Last edited:
Logitech has released Version 6.50 of the SetPoint software for mice and keyboards. Changes include support for Windows 8 and configuration support for new products.

Logitech has released Version 6.51 of the SetPoint software for mice and keyboards. Changes include support for new products and bug fixes.

Logitech has released Version 6.67.83 of the SetPoint software for mice and keyboards.

• [*]Software Version: 6.67.83
    [*]Post Date: Sep 08, 2015
    [*]OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10
    [*]File Size: 81 MB

Back
Top Bottom