Windows 10 looking for a symbol that is used in the middle of a Schmitt trigger gate

bob24

I have trawled through the hundreds of fonts I have and can't find a symbol that looks like the one in the middle of a schmitt trigger gate
schmitt trigger gate.JPG

Do you know of a font that has this character?

I have made something similar using the private character edit that comes with windows but can't see how to save it as a text symbol.

I have also cut and pasted the picture above to cut it down to
schmitt trigger gate.JPG

But it still needs to be a text symbol.

That is a Hysteresis. Unicode U+238E and it does not look like it is available in Windows char map.

You should be able to copy and paste this

Found the answer!!!!!

After reinstalling Office 2003 on my Windows 11 Dell laptop I could not open a .doc or .docx file using File Explorer. The desktop icon for Word had the Administrator Mode symbol embedded in the icon and that was the problem. SO after weeks of searching I finally found the cure. This is the post by Tiger Sagar Monday, February 8, 2016 1:26 PM:

If you have admin rights on the machine then follow the below steps

1.) Search in programs for the program (Example, Microsoft Word, powerpoint, outlook etc)

2.) Right click on it and open properties

3.) go to "compatibility" tab and and select option "Run this program as an administrator".

If the option is not enabled. Then click on button "Change settings for all users" (It might ask for admin authentication), and then option will be enabled.

URL: MS Office run as administrator.

Back