Windows 7 Looking for solution on some whacky game graphics

cupcakey

So yesterday i was running xp just fine. Installed win 7 last night, and installed WoW and CS:S after that. Updated all the drivers for nvidia and tried to run my games and this photo is a screen shot of how both games look after about 10 seconds of playing. Ive exhausted all my options except one.. rolling back a driver from win 7 which im downloading right now. I tried testing my temps to see if things were overheating (nope), tried uninstalling the graphics driver and reinstalling it (nooope), tried changing to the lowest game settings and video settings - both with no luck. Even tried switching monitors and changing res to see what happened. Someone suggested on another forum that they could run the games fine in windowed mode but not in fullscreen. Didn't work for me. If you have any suggestions.. spill your brains! mmm, brains. :F

Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error

windows 7
Intel pentium 4 3.06ghz
around 3gigs of ram
32 bit
nvidia geforce 7300 LE

yep, tried that and a few others. also tried a different card i had lying around ati x800 but it is still the same issue

Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem is. Since its happening with two different video cards it could be something like DirectX didn't install correctly, you could try reinstalling that.

Back
Top Bottom