Windows 10 lost calendar

I have lost my google calendar (not the chrome version) I think it may be something to do with installing Google Chrome.

In the place of the old icon is a new one via Chrome, it opens up but without the history.

Also installed onto my computer via Windows is another calendar (Mail and Calendar) although I dislike it very much, it does have all the old calendar history so the files must be somewhere!

I am aware that Google (old) has now discontinued the calendar and it is not available for download.

My question is, how I can get my history files into the Google Chrome version. If I can, will I then have to delete the old calendar from both my mobile and laptop and sync the new one with them?

Many thanks

Arthur

You only have to login with the same google user into every app that you want it to use your gmail, calendar, keep notes, or any other thing that you recorded using a google app. It includes chrome also.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Dany, the log in worked but how do I get a shortcut onto my desktop so I don't have to get into the calendar through the Google icon?

Open the calendar in chrome, then go to menu (3 vertical points on the top right side of the window) ->More tools->Create Shortcut->Give it a name, let's say Calendar->OK.
You"ll find your shortcut on your desktop.

Arthur, you are welcome! Don't worry and don't be sorry! I also like pun because it is fun!

Dany

Last edited:
Back