Windows 10 Lost wifi internet connection?

CodeB434

Extraordinary Member
I installed new Barracuda harddrive then lost my wifi internet connection.
I am on HP desktop i7 2012 old machine using wifi connection for internet. Everything was working until I installed the barracuda driver.
I have done the troubleshooting of internet connections but none worked. I am enclosing the screenshot where windows troubleshoot fix program determines what causing the issue?
Help appreciated?

Note : I can't upload the screenshot, therefore I am typing out the message :-

Network adapter :
There might be problem with driver of ethernet adapter.
There might be problem with driver of wifi adapter.

Last edited:
If you installed the drive as a secondary storage drive I highly doubt is the issue. It's more likely to be coincidence that the wireless stopped working. I would buy and test a second wireless dongle and see if it works.

If you installed the drive as a secondary storage drive I highly doubt is the issue. It's more likely to be coincidence that the wireless stopped working. I would buy and test a second wireless dongle and see if it works.
I have 2nd wireless dongle but that is also not working. This sudden stop working of internet is strange. I am wondering if it some Windows update causing the issue?

Nevermind I got BSOD on starting windows today, it than froze thsn restarted machine. It prompted to install new fresh windows or replace windows keeping current data.

Back