Windows 10 Lumia 640 Win10 upgrade issues

masongt252

My Lumia 640 with AT&T won't seem to upgrade to Windows 10. I have tried upgrade advisor, Insider preview, even the developers preview apps, all with no luck. Using The Insider preview app I get an error message every time saying to "check my network connection and to date/time settings and try again" I'm not sure what to make of that I have checked my date/time settings and they are set to automatically update and my network connection is fine although I do not have a data plan I I'm connected through AT&T with talk and text using Wi-Fi. I have attached a photo of the error message. Everywhere I look it says my phone is eligible for the update but I have yet to be successful. If anyone can help me out with this I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks
20170424_165739.jpg

it looks like your router wants a username password to use that wifi and your system doesn't match the record it has stored... as a educated guess

are you using a home system router and is the ip address reserved to that phones mac address perhaps?

If your AT&T data plan is unlimited, you could try disabling your phone's Wi-Fi, and attempt the W10 upgrade via 4G wireless only, and see if it works that way. :lightbulb: Of course, if you have limited data plan on my Verizon, that could cost me some bucks, but it would not be for everyone and wouldn't be the preferred way to go. But, if the Upgrade works, then as Norway observed you have some hinky issues with your phone and your router.

Let us know how you get on.:teeth:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back