Man burns himself and almost blows up bathroom chasing a spider

Strange you come to that conclusion now -- took you a while to realize. :)

My immediate thought was that you had escaped a gulag in the deepest depths of Siberia . With your natural gift for languages you had moved to the States . You had joined an ancient and mystical monastic order , The Title Changers . No Title was safe from your eagle eyes .
Your renown amongst the order were legendary . They called you cybercore the terror of titles :ohyea: :hide:

Gnome-lover locks up gnomes after release of Gnomeo And Juliet

Gnome-lover Ron Broomfield has been on high alert, fearing for the safety of 1,700 little friends since the hit animated movie Gnomeo And Juliet came out.

article-1298458150096-0D4F3D30000005DC-109498_636x469.jpg

The 76-year-old, who answers the phone ‘Ron the gnome’, has locked hundreds of his diminutive buddies inside.

‘I’ve got the ones in the front garden set in concrete and the smaller ones have been brought into the house,’ said Ron, of Alford, Lincolnshire.

He said the odd one or two had ‘gone for a walk’ before and he was taking no chances with the success of the 3D film voiced by James McAvoy and Emily Blunt.

Broomfield, a retired window cleaner, is said to dress up as a gnome at least twice a week.

'I've always loved them and had the beard since I was in my 20s when I started my gnome collection back then,' said Broomfield.

More Gnome-lover locks up gnomes after release of Gnomeo And Juliet

Re: Gnome-lover locks up gnomes after release of Gnomeo And Juliet

Gnome-lover Ron Broomfield has been on high alert, fearing for the safety of 1,700 little friends since the hit animated movie Gnomeo And Juliet came out.

He said the odd one or two had ‘gone for a walk’ before and he was taking no chances with the success of the 3D film voiced by James McAvoy and Emily Blunt.

Broomfield, a retired window cleaner, is said to dress up as a gnome at least twice a week.

'I've always loved them and had the beard since I was in my 20s when I started my gnome collection back then,' said Broomfield.

Yes the only way to keep your hands on a Gnome is to set it in concrete . They are notorious for there habit of wandering off ! They can have fatalistic thoughts as well . Dash themselves to pieces as soon as you look away . Kinda , Emo Gnome syndrome I guess ?

I guess so. Or ... might that be a mystery element at work?

The 76-year-old, who answers the phone ‘Ron the gnome’, has locked hundreds of his diminutive buddies inside.

‘I’ve got the ones in the front garden set in concrete and the smaller ones have been brought into the house,’ said Ron, of Alford, Lincolnshire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom