Windows 8 Manage Outlook Emails

Gabrosta

Large number of e-mails are difficult to maintain. E-mails files in Outlook gets corrupted if it exceeds the file size limit. So, you can convert large mails to other client and save them. But these converting requires that the e-mail file format is converted otherwise it can not be read on other e-mail platform. Email Converter helps you to save your important mailbox files from getting corrupted by converting it.

Email Converter is very to use and gives you the best result. It has advanced features which just takes few minutes to complete the conversion process. More details are given here: https://emailmanagementtools.wordpress.com/email-converter/

Last edited:
How considerate--you became a forum member just so you could recommend this software, which appears to be your own.

This might be a fine email conversion program, but your post is an absurd recommendation. When the Outlook PST file approaches the size limit, it is a simple matter to archive the older messages to another PST file, which can be readily opened by Outlook. Converting messages to another format and using a second email platform to read them is ridiculous, plus you would just be moving the problem of a huge email library and potential corruption to a different platform. Besides, most of the major email programs already include a provision for importing from Outlook. Surely, you can come up with a better reason why people might want to try this software.

Dear Fixer1234, recommending something to anyone doesn't mean that the recommended item belongs to me or it's mine. I do have a blog on WordPress. Being a member on WordPress, I get regular updates of recently posted materials. The same what I discussed above, got from the update on WordPress. I read it and thought it might be useful in email management scenarios, so I made this discussion.

Hope you understand this.

Great time.
Remain blessed.

There are some Manual ways to manage Outlook Emails

1) Archiving Outlook Emails: Archiving is the best option for Outlook users to easily create backup or deleted old items such as: Emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, appointments, journal entries etc. It is used to store unwanted data in a secure location. (Extension of archive folders in Outlook is archived. PST).

2) Export Option: This is the best way to manage a large number of Outlook items in a particular location through an Export option in Outlook.

Recommended Solution
If you don’t find the above method that much effective, then you can go to third party utility like SysTools PST Merge & PST Split software. This program helps you to Merge multiple PST files with all items. This tool provides three merging options: Join PST files, Merge PST files, Merge Contacts. Through this software, you can easily manage a large number of email attachments into a single folder.The other way is that you may Split PST file's data into smaller parts through Split PST software. It perfectly splits large PST files into smaller parts by Date, size, year or folder.

Whenever it comes about email management, I always recommend users to read N.Sem's blog. It's a great source of knowledge. You can read its Email Management section. In this section, you'll find many topics related to Email management. Some of them are: PST Compress, PST Split, PST Merge and PST Repair. You'll get some easy manual tips and tricks in those blog posts.

Read all of them.

Thanks.

This is the best way to manage a large number of Outlook items in a particular location through an Export option in Outlook.

Having multiple pst files is very common among users and if you are looking for a utility to merge your all PST’s together then it will really helps you working in organized manner. But if you try to Merge PST’s manually it is going to take long time otherwise you can use SysInfoTools Blog for PST File Merge to make this possible.

Thanks

Then you can combine or merge numerous MS Outlook personal folder data files into a single PST file with ToolsBaer Merge PST Tool. All Windows and OS Mac versions of the ToolsBaer Merge PST Tool function without any issues. As a result, installing it on your PC will go without a hitch. If a user has PST files in both ANSI and UNICODE formats, they can easily mix the two formats.
Any form of file can be combined with the software, including ANSI and UNICODE PST files. All versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and others, are compatible with it. All PST email items, including Calendars, Notes, Contacts, Tasks, Journals, etc., can be combined with the software.

Back