Windows 7 Manage your iPod without iTunes

reghakr

Essential Member
Sick of iTunes? Is it too complex and slow for your needs? Looking for a faster, lighter and free alternative iPod manager? CopyTrans Manager is the perfect iTunes replacement for your iPhone or iPod. Add music & videos to iPod, edit song tags and artworks, create and organize iPhone playlists, preview tracks with the integrated music player. It has never been this simple!

Manage your iPod without iTunes, it’s a reality now!

CopyTransManager

Unfortunately that is pay for ware. While it might be a nice alternative.
WinAmp can also be found portable and will manage your ipod also, not as elegant, but it works as an alternative to iTunes and it's free.

I should have read that closer,

Now I see the website that I got the link from states:

Several readers have informed us this is not freeware. Sorry .....(

that sucks.:mad:

In fact it is free

First of all, hi everyone, this is my first post :)

I think I was on the same site as you reghakr, ShellCity? I was also interested in this little app and visited their website. Actually it is free and there was an error on the first article, which (i just checked) has been corrected now.
CopyTrans Manager is free, their backup solution for iPod CopyTrans is not ($20).

Me goes to continue discovering your forums!

See you!
Dave

That site is not very clear on it though. It's pretty poorly designed and doesn't readily take you directly to the Download, or mention it is completely free.

You have to make sure you are Downloading CopyTransManager and not CopyTrans itself.
It could be a useful program, though, I think WinAmp is more useful as it can be fully portable and not require the installation of iTunes AT ALL.

CopyTransManager requires you install iTunes at least once and (if you want) uninstall it before it is fully usable.

True, not very clear to say the least.

At least they are working on their manager. Any news on compatibility with winamp?
Dear CopyTrans Manager Users,

iPhone OS 3 support is here!

The newly released CopyTrans Manager fully supports the iPhone 3GS as
well as all devices running on iPhone OS 3!

Want more? We are also integrating our new music and video player which
you can now pop-out of the main CopyTrans Manager window. The player now
allows you to change play order and so much more.

As usual, CopyTrans Manager is Faster, Lighter and Still Free!

Excited? Click on the update link in the CopyTrans Control Center or
download CopyTrans Manager individually here:

http://www.copytrans.net/download-zip.php?program=CTM

Congratulate the developer team by rating/commenting our video on Youtube:

--- Removed the youtube vid, didn't know it would embed it automatically :-/ ---

or by adding a review on Download.com:

CopyTrans Manager - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

ENJOY!

The WindSolutions Team
Who's developers all have a huge smile on their faces just now!

Back