many games not working on full screen in w7 homebasic on ati mobility raedon HD 5470 512

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Graphics' started by neelbha, Aug 1, 2010.

1. neelbha

neelbha New Member

i have a sony vaio eb14 with 512 mb ati raedon HD graphic card and 1366 X 768 resolution,but my pc games such as ea sports cricket 07,08,09 as well as wwe raw dont work on full screen but only get displayed on 75% of the screen the rest part is left black.help me asap.thanks.:confused:

2. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Hi.

In the games themselves, change the resolution to match the aspect ratio of your screen. Your screen is 16:10 aspect ratio.

Some games have an aspect ratio setting. In these cases, set it to be 16:10.

In the games that don't have that setting, choose 1280 x 800 as your display resolution.

Of course if there is a widescreen setting in the video properties, set it widescreen.

3. neelbha

neelbha New Member

dude thanks 4 ur valuable reply but i tried doin it, the max resolution of the game is 1024 X 768 in settings but i have seen the same game run on the screen of lcd of 19" as i have a screen of 15.5" ,i know its a concept of screen resolution,but the screen resolution was also huge on that pc on which the game ran full screen,kindly help.

4. neelbha

neelbha New Member

dude thanks 4 ur valuable reply but i tried doin it, the max resolution of the game is 1024 X 768 in settings but i have seen the same game run on the screen of lcd of 19" as i have a screen of 15.5" ,i know its a concept of screen resolution,but the screen resolution was also huge on that pc on which the game ran full screen,kindly help.