Windows 7 many games not working on full screen in w7 homebasic on ati mobility raedon HD 5470 512

neelbha

i have a sony vaio eb14 with 512 mb ati raedon HD graphic card and 1366 X 768 resolution,but my pc games such as ea sports cricket 07,08,09 as well as wwe raw dont work on full screen but only get displayed on 75% of the screen the rest part is left black.help me asap.thanks.:confused:

Hi.

In the games themselves, change the resolution to match the aspect ratio of your screen. Your screen is 16:10 aspect ratio.

Some games have an aspect ratio setting. In these cases, set it to be 16:10.

In the games that don't have that setting, choose 1280 x 800 as your display resolution.

Of course if there is a widescreen setting in the video properties, set it widescreen.

dude thanks 4 ur valuable reply but i tried doin it, the max resolution of the game is 1024 X 768 in settings but i have seen the same game run on the screen of lcd of 19" as i have a screen of 15.5" ,i know its a concept of screen resolution,but the screen resolution was also huge on that pc on which the game ran full screen,kindly help.

Hi.

In the games themselves, change the resolution to match the aspect ratio of your screen. Your screen is 16:10 aspect ratio.

Some games have an aspect ratio setting. In these cases, set it to be 16:10.

In the games that don't have that setting, choose 1280 x 800 as your display resolution.

Of course if there is a widescreen setting in the video properties, set it widescreen.
dude thanks 4 ur valuable reply but i tried doin it, the max resolution of the game is 1024 X 768 in settings but i have seen the same game run on the screen of lcd of 19" as i have a screen of 15.5" ,i know its a concept of screen resolution,but the screen resolution was also huge on that pc on which the game ran full screen,kindly help.

Back