MBOX to PST Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgang112

Hi folks,
Found this nice utility software over Internet- MBOX to PST Converter. It actually convert all your email files and other related data (used by various email clients such as- Thunderbird, MacMail, Entorage) to MS Outlook. Outlook uses the PST data file which is varies from MBOX file format.
Try for free demo version - MBOX to PST Converter

Also try Mail Extractor Pro - Convert Apple Mail, EMLX & MBOX file to PST file format.
  1. "Auto Load" Apple Mail Database
  2. Preserve email contents
  3. Inbuilt spliter to large email database to split multiple pst file.
  4. Support any size of email database
  5. Easy to use and fast conversion
  6. Preview your emails database
  7. Maintain folder hierarchy
  8. Works on Mac
  9. Converted PST file support with Mac Outlook 2011/2015/2016 and Windows Outlook 2013/2010/2007/2003/Office 365.
Read More: http://www.mailextractorpro.com/

When it comes about email management and email migration, I always prefer manual tricks over paid software. For example: I'm using Apple Mail, but now I'm switching to Windows platform where I'll be using Windows Outlook. MBOX to PST conversion will be needed for this. Luckily, there's an easy manual trick to transfer emails from MBOX files to Outlook. It doesn't require any paid solution.

MBOX to PST Manual Conversion – An Easy Tutorial

In the above blog post, you can find the complete information on MBOX to PST conversion manually. You must try it before you can purchase any paid software. I hope it would be helpful here.

Regards.

Use the manual technique to migrate all your MBOX file data into Outlook PST file. The manual technique is simple to handle and it fast transfer all the data of MBOX file into PST file without damaging the original data. In this post I am suggesting you some manual steps that will help you in importing your entire MBOX file data into PST file.

Steps of migrating MBOX file data into PST file-

1. Download and run Apple Mail on your system.

2. Click File and select Import Mailboxes.

3. Choose the file(s) from where you want to import data.

4. Select the option File in MBOX format and click Continue.

5. Browse the location where you have saved the MBOX files.

6. Click Done.

Hope this will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back