Updated Versions of Kernel for EML to PST, MBOX to PST and OLM to PST Converter Successfully...

Discussion in 'Live RSS Feeds' started by News, Jul 28, 2014.

1. News

News Extraordinary Robot
    News Feed

Kernel Data Recovery announced the successful launch of the updated versions of Kernel for EML to PST, Kernel for MBOX to PST and Kernel for OLM to PST software. All these applications are integrated with interactive graphical user interface and now ensure better migration for MS Outlook 2013 and supports Windows 8.1 operating system. (PRWeb July 28, 2014) Read the full story at http://www ...

Continue reading...

2. Kinoha

Kinoha Member

Thanks For Sharing the links...............

But the "Stewart Pattinson" give much helpful links in his FB page then others link. So i suggest other users to go for the "Stewart Pattinson" go to his Facebook page of OLM to PST. It the best solution for MAC to Windows conversion..........

#2 Kinoha, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  3. larrycraig

larrycraig Member

I would also recommend a professional OLM to PST Converter tool that can convert an OLM file into PST and other popular email formats, such as: PST, EML, MSG file format.It can Supported Version MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac. Get more details click here -
    softmagnat/olm-to-pst-converter

4. Fliterson

Fliterson New Member

Best tool to convert olm files in to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, PDF and HTML format. It can convert large size file, you can try demo version from this site
    imergetools

5. JeffreyOdell

JeffreyOdell New Member

OLM to PST Converter is one such rare and unique tool to take care of your data in a special way. All the essentials measures are put into it to add many layers of protection, essentially making your emails and other items immune from threats of data loss.

--> Converts all OLM email components, such as mails in the Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, tasks, Notes etc
    --> Smart option to save the converted emails into PST, MSG (Message), and EML (Email)
    --> Supports Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 (both 32 and 64 Bit Versions)

Download :- recoverfilesdownload(DOT)com/convert-olm-file-to-pst

6. davidsolis

davidsolis Member

EML to PST Converter is also paramount windows based utility to convert and transfer EML in Outlook PST file type. It is handy to operate in all Windows OS plus has secured algorithm for conversion process. This utility supports all email-program those supports EML file formats like Windows Live Mail, Eudora, and Mozilla Thunderbird and so on.

Download & try the free sample- eml-to-pst-converter.recoverfilesdata

7. markwin

markwin New Member

For fast migration of EML file to MSG data, I used eSoftTools EML file converter program that helped me to export EML to MSG file data quickly.

Read More: esofttools

8. markbutcher87

Hi,
    Try MBOX Converter for both Mac & Windows platforms which performs multiple conversion i.e. MBOX to PST, MBOX to EML, MBOX to MSG, MBOX to NSF.

Check the free trail from:

mboxpst dot kom