Merry Christmas All !

Captain Jack

Fantastic Member
Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!

Click here

merrychristmas.gif

Thanks Cap'n for the Christmas wishes and the very nice card. Best wishes to you and your family as well for this holiday season. And to all of the staff here at Windows7Forums.com.

Link Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URL

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all - I've enjoyed working with you over the last year! :)
Wishing you all the best.

Ya true...Merry Christmas everyone!

I will not be getting any new hardware for Christmas (unless I decide to treat myself and get that 2 TB WD Caviar Green I been staring at, at Newegg, for my storage needs lol....I'm seriously running out of room here and I already have more than 1.5 TB space...)

Capture.JPG

but ya, make new threads showing/telling about any new gear you guys out there may get. This way, I could live vicariously a little lol.

Going to my bros soon...hope he's got lots of liquors 'cuz I wanna get slizzy wit' it. :)

I envy your motherboard if it can hold another SATA, my P5QEM-Do currently (ATI 5870 + 2 Maxtor 320Gb RAID 0) has no extra room at all - not even for a slim SSD! Need to upgrade it one day after Christmas, not sure I'm willing to reassemble all that.

As for getting slizzy, good luck but not too much cuz this is what spoils Christmas. Plus what if suddenly you need to debug a crash dump and you're a bit that? Yea, kidding ... ; ) We're gonna dress Xmas tree in the backyard this year, put some lights on.

Happy Holidays to All. : )

C, D are their own single partitioned drives attached to the motherboard. E+G are just two partitions of a Caviar Black 1 TB, connected to a PCI-SATAII card. The card has 3 more open SATA-II ports, so maybe one more of them needs to be used soon here with the Caviar Green.

You could get a PCI card or if you have an open PCI-e slot, that kind instead. Then you too could attach 4 more drives...

Nope, not too much....I'm typing here early in the morning, aren't I. :)

Enjoy Christmas everyone! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom