Windows 7 Microsoft offering a student discount to college students for Windows 7!

AkoCham

Apparently, Microsoft is offering a special discount to college students for Windows 7. All you have to do is provide your college email (.edu) and you can pre-order either Home Premium or Professional for just $30!

Windows 7 US Online Store - Student Registration

If you want to pre-order Professional instead of Home Edition, simply click on the line where it states "Need to join your school's network or domain? Click Here"

Hey I don't see the line where it states "Need to join your school's network or domain? Click Here". Where would that be?

EDIT: Just get your email approved first and then you'll be able to see that Link.

Great news, their old program sold vista for 70$ (and office for 64$), its a big improvement !

most computer science student have it for free with MSDNAA for the duration of our study (most of them, my school decided that we had to pay 75$ fees to get into the program since last week :/) but 30$ for a full license (doesn't expire) I'll certainly get one when the offers extend to Canada :)

Back