Windows 7 Microsoft Word 2010 Calendar Help!

24ggirl

In Microsoft Word 2010 how do I add a calandar that already has every holiday on each month that it's suppossed to be so that I won't have to type or write it on there and how do I save it as a template in Word 2010 so that I can use it every time I need to and also be able to start with any year and be able to work with one month at a time and then print out the 12 months separately thereby working with each month separately and type in any day of the week and then go to the next month from there and type on it as well each separate day of the week?

OK this is really nice. Are there any more you know of online that I can try besides this site you sent me that work in Word 2010 that I can edit and have the holidays already on there as well too?

Are there any more online calendars that I can edit in Word 2010 where I would be able to select a range let's say from January-May 2010 only by entering that in a field like you can in Microsoft Works Calendar that have the holidays on there already and that I can edit in Word 2010?

Back
Top Bottom