Windows 7 minidump blue screen of death

rong wang

Hello,

I been getting random blue screen of death with error code 0x00000c4 and

also my keyboard is mouse been disconnecting and reconnecting along with my screen freezes .

can any body please help me with these problems or what it means?

thanks

Attachments

• my information.rar
    623.6 KB · Views: 228
  • W7F Diagnostic Tool.zip
    108.4 KB · Views: 213
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8011dd9038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
Bugcheck 124 is usually caused by overheating and i notice you are indeed overclocked. Can you return to normal values please until we can determine your issue.
Once you have disabled the overclock please check your temperatures when at idle and at full load. This app is good for checking temperatures:
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download

Can you also post what cooling your using whether it be a stock cooler or third party. Thanks.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that the error code of C4 which you initially mentioned relates to the driver verifier. If you enabled the verifier please turn it off.

Last edited:
hello,

When under load or gaming (i.e Counterstrike) it would spike up to 65-69 but it would drop back down. I will reapply arcitic paste soon due to the summer and the overclocking.
so do you think the overclocking have to due with my keyboard, mice and monitor to freeze up sometimes?

Yes I turned off driver verifier.

From that dumpfile i sent i think it is old. How do I create a new dumpfile for most uptodate? Or create a saved folder for my event viewer?

thank you

Attachments

• h100i.jpg
    h100i.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 372
  • my computer.zip
    18 KB · Views: 219
  • temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 354
i was getting crashed but the minidump hasn't created an update file for it . the minidump i attached was from 3/17/2016, i noticed too

Hi,
well we ask that any overclocking be turned off so we can at least discount that it might be the cause.

First of all please simply return the machine to default settings. We ask this because we want to see how the machine reacts when not overclocked.

So in conclusion please disable overclock and return to default values.

Use the pc as normal and see if the blue screen re-occurs.

If it does bsod then please post the new dump file.

Back