Windows 10 Missing Operating System

M3rktiger

I had no issues with Win 10 until about a month ago that I got resolved with a support technician and I was given a new product key. However, I didn't have the chance to write it down as it was copied and pasted by the technician himself. Today, however, i try to boot my computer and the only thing that I get is "Missing Operating System." I don't know what to do and i spoke to another technician who only gave me a list of numbers for a support desk. I don't want to go that far, and hoping it can be resolved soon. Please help?

Can you post some information on what machine your using ect.

What do you mean by 'I don't want to go that far'? We will probably tell you the same things as the support desk but in any case we do need to know what machine your using before we can go ahead and offer advice.

Can you post some information on what machine your using ect.

What do you mean by 'I don't want to go that far'? We will probably tell you the same things as the support desk but in any case we do need to know what machine your using before we can go ahead and offer advice.
I had a friend look at it, and he did something with it that worked. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom