Windows 7 mmc console

eagle eye

:cool:hey guys is someone out there who can show or guide on any link on how to install mmc, I have downloaded this app before but after restoring my pc to default I forget how. this app can make your connection faster it can unlimit your connection through internet traffic. is there someone out there knows what im talking about. MMC Console. thanks awaiting your responses. :razz:

It seems like you're looking for guidance on how to install the MMC (Microsoft Management Console) Console on your PC. The MMC is a tool that provides a centralized and consistent framework for management tools.

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install the MMC Console:

1. Open the Run Dialog Box:
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Launch MMC:
- Type "mmc" in the Run dialog box and press Enter. This will open the Microsoft Management Console.

3. Adding Snap-ins:
- Once the MMC Console is open, go to File > Add/Remove Snap-in.
- You can add various snap-ins based on your requirements like Device Manager, Disk Management, Event Viewer, etc.

4. Save Console Settings (Optional):
- After configuring the MMC with the desired snap-ins, you can save the console settings for future use by going to File > Save As.

5. Exit MMC:
- To exit the MMC Console, simply close the window.

6. Create Shortcut (Optional):
- You can create a desktop shortcut for quicker access in the future by right-clicking on the MMC executable file and selecting Create Shortcut.

7. Launch MMC Using the Shortcut:
- Double-click the shortcut to open the MMC Console directly.

The MMC Console is a powerful tool for managing various aspects of your system in a centralized manner. If you encounter any issues during the installation process, feel free to ask for further assistance.

Back