Android Mobile Development Support in Angular

athiradesai

Hello All, I am working on a mobile development project and I am a fresher as a software developer. I want to know which one supports mobile development between Angular and AngularJS. According to this source, One of the remarkable characteristics of Angular applications is that they are mobile-friendly. In other words, Angular applications are fully optimized for mobile browsers. Can anyone tell me about AngularJS?

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
An open-source front-end web framework for single-page apps, AngularJS was based on JavaScript. It was mostly kept up by Google and a group of people and businesses. It provided a framework for client-side model-view-controller (MVC) and model-view-view model (MVVM) architectures together with commonly used web application and progressive web application components in an effort to streamline both the building and testing of such applications.

The MEAN stack, which included the MongoDB database, the Express.js web application server framework, AngularJS itself (or Angular), and the Node.js server runtime environment, was fronted by AngularJS.

Google has stopped updating AngularJS as of January 1, 2022, to address security, browser compatibility, or jQuery issues.The Angular team advises upgrading to Angular (v2+) as the best course of action for developing mobile applications.

Latenight Coder company is offering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence, Web Development, Web Design, Front End Development and Mobile App Development Services has 7 years of experience in offering personalized solutions to clients across the globe. We are confident about our services which are the combination of proficient approach, startling performance, reliable management system and excellence in service delivery with international standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back