More upgrades *sigh*

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Had one of those days again where you get pushed into upgrading something that you want, but didn't really need.... not complaining, but just had to replace my daughter's aging and naff PSU this week, so rather than pop in an average non-brand which is always a false economy, I decided to gift her my spanky Seasonic one and upgrade mine ready for the next gen of GPUs from ATi or Nvidia over the winter, I've plumped for the rather nicely priced vs specs, Corsair 750TX V2 which will be installing in next few days.

http://www.corsair.com/power-supplies/enthusiast-series-1/enthusiast-series-tx750-v2-80-plus-bronze-certified-750-watt-high-performance-power-supply.html

I'm pretty sure my 5870 is more than enough for Bf3, judging by the alpha demo recently, that said my bi-annual GPU upgrade is due in January so not a big issue.

In addition, just got my daughter a Ati 5770, which should cover most of her gaming needs too, well she is only 4...lol just for he record her favourite games are Dirt2, Dirt3, and Left for dead 2 (She loves blasting Zombies... good practice for the impending Zombie holocaust lol)

Back