Windows 7 Mustek BearPaw 1200CU Plus

xeditor

Hi there.
After days of searching for a driver that works in Windows 7 I was about to give up.
I've tested at least 50 different drivers.
Now I found a driver that works perfect on my Windows 7 32bit OS.

I hope I can save some time for some of you out there (there must be more than 100 000 scanners sold).
I've attached the file and here is also the link that I used: Mustek BearPaw 1200CU Plus II - Vista ready Mustek Scanner drivers - Mustek Scaner drivers - Mustek 1200 Windows Vista and 7 driver

PS! I'm actually using the Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus scanner.

Happy scanning

Thanks so much!! I´ve spent three days wandering around. I was a about to throw the scanner to the trash. Thanks again.

Glad I could help.
Had the same problem and already found a new cannon scanner I was about o buy.
But saved a few dollars instead.

Hi xeditor, searching for this driver again, thank you for posting it. I want to ask you how can I instal it? I am not very familiar with this kind of work. Thank you very much. Markus

Hi folks, great to find this information, but does anyone know if this driver works with both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7? Cheers

Hi folks, great to find this information, but does anyone know if this driver works with both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7? Cheers

I found a 64bit driver that works with Windows 7 here:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

@Highwayman: Vuescan doesn't work, I've tried.

After becoming crazy, because I couldn't use it, and I tried so many things, I finaly find the solution to use scener Mustek BearPaw 1200CU Plus for Windows 7 ultimate (64bit). First you go to http://www.mustek.de (extension is not .com but .de), then chose service & drivers after chose BearPaw and then Link Removed due to 404 Error. There are optional 3 drivers for downloading and you can chose to download version for windows Vista 64bit. Whole link is this one Link Removed due to 404 Error
After downloading it you wil se file named web64.exe Right click on it and then click "Properties", after chose "Compatibility" and check box "Run this program in compatibility formode for: Windows Vista (Servis Pack 2)". Then click on apply and then on OK button. After all of this duble click mouse left button on the downloaded file web64.exe and folow usual instructions for installing. It works for me, and I hope it will work for you. Fedor

Back