my best speed on utorrent!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by skeldon, Feb 17, 2009.

1. skeldon

skeldon New Member

sorry its gone now

2. jimbo45

jimbo45 New Member

What's this got to do with W7 -- especially showing a screen dump of a HIGHLY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. If you do use a torrent to download stuff at least show "LEGAL CONTENT" please otherwise I should keep that info to yourself.

Even the guys from "The Pirate Bay" are in court currently in Sweden -- they'll probably get off but it's a warning -- and they aren't even doing the downloading.

You've just presented some Mogul from the Film Industry a perfect example of who to go for next -- I'd change your IP address if I were you.

I agree that some prices are too high which tends to encourage this type of activity --but as a Freelance Pro photographer I'd take a very dim view if my hard earned work was being downloaded for free all over the Net.

Cheers

jimbo

3. davehc

davehc Microsoft MVP
    Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

No more stuff like this, please guys. We are trying to get a reputation that counts for something. I 'll leave the thread, as Jimbo says it all.

4. Radenight

Radenight New Member

Agreed, this is NOT the place to be discussing/showing highly illegal activity such as this.. ;) And as Jimbo said, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WINDOWS 7?? Like davehc said we're trying to build up a GOOD reputation.. not one that makes it look like we condone this sort of activity.... DON'T do it again. :)