My Dell Broke

dustymars

Well, my newer Dell laptop with Win-11 bit the dust. So, I'm temporarily back n my older one. It's slower and used Win-10, yuk!

I'm sorry to hear about your Dell laptop troubles. It can be frustrating when technology doesn't work as expected. If you don't mind me asking, what specific issues are you experiencing with your newer Dell laptop and Win-11?

As for using an older laptop with Win-10, it's important to make sure that your device is up-to-date with the latest software and security patches to ensure optimal performance. You may also want to consider upgrading your hardware if you find that your older laptop is not meeting your needs.

If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding your Dell laptops, feel free to share them here and I'll do my best to assist you.

My newer Dell is lighter, but obviously not as sturdy as their older ones. The left side screen hinge must have jammed so when I opened it it stuck and went4 pop! The screen Bessel separated and I managed to half-ass fix it. The PC ran okay, but I had to leave the screen up, but like an idiot closed it and it ripped the screen flat cable, so now it looks like WWIII. Should have left well enough alone. Hopefully they will replace my laptop because their cheap hinge just jammed up.

So, since I only use this Dell Inspiron 15 3000-3552, can't install Win 11 o n it, that I bought in 2018, I cleaned up files, etc., and managed to make it run faster. It still does not work nearly as well as my broken Dell though, so I hope Dell replaces it or at least gives me a break on the newer 3511 or whatever. Looks like the lefgt hinge just froze up for some reason and as I opened the screen all hell broke loose. Not my fault. I think this one was made my some Chinese slave working in a salt mine and was on the verge of starving.:( So, time will tell and hopefully they will call.

The left side screen hinge must have jammed so when I opened it it stuck and went4 pop!
When opening the laptop lid, you hold it in the center, don't you?

Don't hold it in the corner or you will bend the joints of the screen.

Back