Windows Vista my old PC

nicamarvin

hi to all of you people, finaly I have the pleasure so see vista runing nice and neat on my old PC, I know is old but is the only one I have!...

I must say VISTA is way COOL!! too bad I only have 8MB of Video RAM to run AERO GLASS.....

Not at all...Vista seems to be the most adaptable windows OS to this day! is working just like XP, but ofcourse I am not working on any photoshop progect, just for some office and school work mostly!!!

Great image editing

Uhm, to me, that looks like some good image editing. well pretty easy actually.

One the one displaying computer information, you can easly see that and edit.. The text to the left of the ram looks pixalised and distorted when the actual ram looks clear!!!

i could be wrong, but i say this is image editing..

and for the screenshots, you may want to change your screen resolution back, so you dont act as if the computer is soo old that it cant get any bigger..

nice try, but not gunna happen.

well my Unregistered friend I am wandering why do you think is imposible to have windows vista with an old pc like mine? I must tell you that I have forgoten to tell in my first post that I used Vlite (is a program to custumize the windows vista installation) with this program you can remove programs that you do not need and stuff like that, I did not remove much because I wanted to leave it almost complete, the one of the few things I change was the minimum ram required from 512 MB to 256 MB and then removed READYBOOST from the installation, this two things combined is what will let you install VISTA with 128mb of RAM and even lower if you dare, the rest is up to you, but remember you can custumize and remove all the programs you want but if you do not do this things (lowering the minimum RAM required and removing READYBOOST) you won´t be able to install vista in an old pc like mine!!! try it if you like it, using microsoft virtual pc 2004 or 2007 just don´t tell the program you are about to install VISTA, when ask by the virtual PC what operating system you are about to install just put XP and that´s it....

Back
Top Bottom