NCIS w/Mark Harmon

Adamsappleone

U.S.Navy D.A.V.
Anyone watch this show besides me?
I think it's one of the best, even watch the reruns on USA.

My actual reason for posting this is that in tonight's episode which involved the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, anyway, the character playing the official who oversees the final printing of money ready for circulation was using a Microsoft Surface tablet.
I have also noticed in previous episodes of other Windows 8 notebooks, phones, PC's that were being used.

Just bored right now, thought I'd post this, fwiw.

Don

I have seen the Surface RT used in both NCIS (we also watch many reruns and record the new episodes in case we miss them) and in the new version of Hawaii 50. The first time I saw that was in an episode where a license plate had to be "run". It's been on that show several times now. I think I also saw it on one of the CSI episodes.

All these shows are on CBS. I wonder if that network is the only one so far using the Surface. I did mention the Hawaii 50 sighting on a different forum, but think I missed it here.

Sorry but out of crime shows it has to be Law and Order: SVU

Great show and Ice T is just too cool for school...

I do watch NCIS regularly and I believe it enjoys "The Most Watch Show" on network television status distinction currently. Although I believe that the spin-off NCIS Los Angeles was the first network television show to feature the new Microsoft Surface RT Tablet but I suspect with some erroneous usage as it appeared to be running some x86 application that would have required the Pro Version to have been installed. But what the heck it's fictional network TV, so I'm willing to suspend my disbelief.

Back