Windows 7 Need for speed Most Wanted

sweetviralfever

Are there any Need for Speed that works with Windows 7?
Anyone had success with any other games??

thanks for your help

Trying to get back to gaming, but unable to because of issues :(

Viral

Yeah I've got all the nfs series working except carbon because I haven't got it. They all work flawlessly other than undercover which is down to the coding of the software.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply
Undercover works for me, there are some time it lags, but other than, i have no issues with it
MW doesnt work for me
I have a
T6400 HP 2.0 Core 2 Duo, 64 bit, 4 GB Ram Windows 7

I didnt buy the CD tho, its a torrent,
should I download another torrent, you think that might be the reason?

thanks again

P S i m yet to try any other NFS. Any luck with Burnout Paradise, I have trouble with that too

they should definately work cos you got the hardware to support it and considering undercover works then the others should also work. mine r also torrents. as for burnout paradise that will definately work because its optimised really well and runs sweet, grid also runs. Im yet to come across a game taht wont work and now that ive got build 7057 x64 I dont have to fanny with gta iv (only bought game im have) compatability modes cos xpsp3 and vista sp2 are in there aswell. by the way what graphics have got?

i only have the 7000 built, how do i upgrade to any further?
i have DirectX 11 installed
For display, I have chip type Mobile Intel(R) 4 series Express Chipset
Does that help, or do you want more info,
could you tell me a way to get my computer up to highest windows 7 built?

thanks man

you need to download build 7057 cos that is the latest build. is it 32 bit or 64 bit processor that you have.

Help

am tryin to run nfs most wanted here...it ran pretty much in windows XP

its having issue related to safedisc hider...
its showing some issues related to regisrty edit n stuff..

pls reply if u can help..am using 7000 build ;)

i have NFS MOST WANTED and it runs very well in fact the first time i installed win7 the game loads very fast a little weird but everything is fine tonight i tried to install the rest of the nfs series...my machine an AMD ATHLON X2 64 3.25, RAM CORSAIR XMS2 2X1GB, GIGABYTE GA-MA78G MOBO, GUGABYTE ATI RADEON HD4650OC 1GB..and WINDOWS 7 RC

just a quick refresher... remember to run the game -FIRST RUN- as an admin, if this don´t work, check the compatibility.

I can't install NFS most wanted on W7 RC 64bit, it say that Dx9 or higher is require :( but I am sure that Dx9c (the lastest one) was install in my PC.

doesnt even start!!!!#%$^

I ran Most Wanted well with beta 7000m.I think it run well it RC too.
hey..... well i installed nfs mw but it just doesnt run...... when i double click on it, nothing happens..... even i am using the rc build 7100. it ran pretty well on xp sp2. please help. following are my configuration
pentium 4 2.6 ghz
1gb ddr 400mhz
250 gb hdd
i dont have any video card, but i still run the game in low quality and it runs fine. though i have internal 64 mb dedicated memory . plz help... i am dying to play this game on win 7.

Mine works :)

I've got NFS MW Black Edition running on both WinXP and Win7 and I've already got a report.

Under XP, it runs perfectly at 1024x768 with everything at maximum. However, in Windows 7, using the default video driver, it barely reached 30fps at 640x480 with all settings maxed out. So i downloaded and installed the latest official nVidia driver, and though the performance raised a bit, the difference to XP's is huge. I guess it's because this is an old game, optimised for DX 9.0c. Here are my machine specs:

Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 @2.2Ghz
Intel D945GCCR MoBo
2GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingston
nVidia GeForce 7300GT PCIe 512MB

On the other hand, I tried Street Fighter IV on both OS, and I got very similar performance figures for both (slightly higher on XP). So this reinforce my theory that NFS MW has troubles running under Win7 because of its age.

Hope this info proves useful :)

Oh, BTW, I'm using RC Build 7100

Last edited:
Need for Speed:Most Wanted

I have a problem with NFS:Most Wanted but i have all the requisitions that the game needs except from having windows xp because i have windows 7 and the problem is that the game works but VERY slow so it isn't funny to play like that, look here are my pc properties:

win: windows7-32Bits
Graphics: Mobile Intel(R)935 Express Chipset Family 256Mb
RAM: 2Gb
Intel Pentium Dual Core T2050 @1.6Ghz
Direct x 11

can you tell please what can i do so the game work well in my pc THANK YOU!

Last edited:
hey..... well i installed nfs mw but it just doesnt run...... when i double click on it, nothing happens..... even i am using the rc build 7100. it ran pretty well on xp sp2. please help. following are my configuration
pentium 4 2.6 ghz
1gb ddr 400mhz
250 gb hdd
i dont have any video card, but i still run the game in low quality and it runs fine. though i have internal 64 mb dedicated memory . plz help... i am dying to play this game on win 7.

If I were you I would upgrade Ram memory, Don't know if you run 32 bit or 64 bit, but 1 gb Ram is the minimum requirement for win 7 32 bit.
Windows 7 system requirements - Microsoft Windows

NFSMW Motion blur

I have NFSMW installed on windows 7 64 bit. Works pretty well. But, I can't get rid of the motion blur. I looked in the registry but there is nothing there for ea games or NFSMW. It's like it isn't even installed. Does anyone here have any idea how to get rid of motion blur in windows 7 64 bit?

I have NFSMW installed on windows 7 64 bit. Works pretty well. But, I can't get rid of the motion blur. I looked in the registry but there is nothing there for ea games or NFSMW. It's like it isn't even installed. Does anyone here have any idea how to get rid of motion blur in windows 7 64 bit?

Motion blur should be adjustable with the in game setting "Visual treatment".

Back
Top Bottom