(Need Help) Windows7 Rc 7100 suddenly stucked on black screen

dear All,

Windows7 Rc 7100 suddenly stucked on black screen.
Any suggest would so appreciate.

rgds,

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. ;)

I want to help you but I'm going to need some more information.. ;) Did you do a Clean Install of the Win 7 RC or an Upgrade install? Is this the first time this has happened or did it happen previously? Have you recently installed or upgraded any drivers? Which version of Windows 7 Rc are you using (32-bit or 64-bit?).. If you could answer these questions for me I can get a better idea of what has happened.. ;)

Also, have you tried using 'System Restore' to restore your pc to state prior to this happening?

RAK

Extraordinary Member
Perhaps a case for moving this to "support" also. Might get more replies?

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. ;)

I want to help you but I'm going to need some more information.. ;) Did you do a Clean Install of the Win 7 RC or an Upgrade install? Is this the first time this has happened or did it happen previously? Have you recently installed or upgraded any drivers? Which version of Windows 7 Rc are you using (32-bit or 64-bit?).. If you could answer these questions for me I can get a better idea of what has happened.. ;)

Also, have you tried using 'System Restore' to restore your pc to state prior to this happening?

- I do clean install
- This the first time
- I never upgrade the driver
- Windows 7 RC 7100, 32 bit
- I'm affraid I'll lost some data if using 'System Restore

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.