Windows 7 Need Urgent Help. Its about win 7 Admin rights.

Pravin nemade

I have purchased secondhand laptop and previously its belong to some company member laptop he sold me. But due to lack of admin rights i am not able to install software its asking for admin username and password. The cd rom and pen drive are also blocked by admin I am not able to format it CAN ANY ONE SUGEST ME ANY WAY TO TAKE AWAY THIS PROBLEM.

If this was a legitimate company sell off, the laptop hard drive would have been erased and left blank or reinstalled the OS to factory defaults. This sounds a bit shady, not to imply any wrong doing...just saying.

That being said...I would purchase windows 7, retail version and format the computer and install with new OS.

In reference to bassfisher6522, you've probably been fooled. If it's a legitimate and honest deal, you can get it fixed with the person that sold you the computer. If it's not a legitimate deal, you actually have a legal cause... but that may be very difficult.

More or less, you are entitled to a installation disk. That's common practice, but how well it works in cases like this, is dubious.

"Hope you get it solved".

Back