Windows 7 Network Card Driver

AdmiralG

I have installed the Win7 RC 7100 on a HP d325. I need the drivers for the network card. This computer does not have the drivers for Vista. Does anyone know where I can get the drivers?

To find the drivers for the network card on your HP d325 running Windows 7 RC 7100, you can follow these steps:

1. Identify the Network Card Model:
- Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on "Computer" or "This PC," selecting "Manage," and then selecting "Device Manager" from the left pane.
- Look for the network adapter category to identify the specific model of your network card.

2. Visit HP's Official Website:
- Visit HP's official support website.
- Enter the model number of your HP d325 in the search bar to find the support page for your specific model.

3. Download Drivers:
- Look for the drivers section on the HP support page.
- Download the network card drivers compatible with Windows 7 for your HP d325 model.

4. Install the Drivers:
- Once downloaded, install the drivers by running the driver installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

If you can't find the drivers on HP's website, you can also try the following steps:

1. Windows Update:
- Windows Update sometimes provides driver updates. You can check for updates through Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Update.

2. Driver Update Software:
- Use driver update software like Driver Booster or Driver Easy to automatically scan and update your drivers.

3. Third-Party Websites:
- Use reputable third-party websites like DriverGuide to search for and download drivers for your network card.

By following these steps, you should be able to find and install the necessary drivers for the network card on your HP d325 running Windows 7 RC 7100.

Back