Windows 7 New AMD Demo for Dx11 cards out

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Link Removed due to 404 Error

First off, it's aimed at the 6900 series cards but runs fine on the 5800 too since there's not any major chipset difference except a few scaling and speed tweaks really, must say though for the 655mb size I was completely unimpressed with it, most of the old demos such as the brilliant Froblins or Ruby Whiteout look much better tbh. I think it's about time they dropped stupid transformers ideas of the last two tech demos and get back to doing ATi Ruby based demos...

HK2207MechawideDemo.jpg

The HK-2207 real-time demo features a number of post processing effects (depth-of-field, lens flare, ghosting, aerial perspective/atmospheric, LUT, emissive and reflection) provided as an easy approach for developers and artists to adopt Microsoft® DirectX® 11 programming. This demo also uses a current trend in game engines utilizing deferred lighting and deferred shading allowing many more lights and rapid prototyping. A newly developed GPU accelerated physics particle system is introduced utilizing DX11 DirectCompute. Bullet Physics is used with a new fracture/destruction approach that also features procedurally generated unique debris leveraging DX11 tessellation.
Movies:
Coming soon
Demo:
» Link Removed due to 404 Error (655 MB)*
* The HK2207 demo requires Windows Vista® or above operating system, a Radeon™ HD 6900 Series graphics processor and associated Catalyst™ software, a dual- or quad-core CPU, and 2GB of RAM.

Attachments

• HK2207MechawideDemo.jpg
    HK2207MechawideDemo.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:
AMD Video Converter.PNGDemo.jpg

- - > 1 min 43 seconds to convert 2.3 Gb Raw Avi into 182.4 Mb 1080p MPEG-2 :

Last edited by a moderator:
do ya see what I meant then?? it's an ok demo but no shadows??? also for the size it's well... missing something I think, especially compared to the recent Nvidia demos for the 480/580s

I sure see what you meant, that's why I showed what it was. Yes, no shadows and too short for 600 Mb, too short.

i am quite new towards this apps and my first try is still due .. but not too late it is going to take as i am all set and done to do so

Back
Top Bottom