new Lenovo laptop and need help with some worksheet files

Wild Bill Hip Hop

TWIMC, I'm setting up my new 2020 Lenovo Ideapad 17 with Windows 10 and I have a worksheet I downloaded that I can't write answers on. They told me to download it and open it with a pdf reader. I downloaded it and saved it to One Drive but it still won't let me write on it when I open it. I don't think I saved it as a pdf, or I don't know how to open it as a pdf so I can write on it. Should I save it or download it to a different software, pdf reader? Do I have one on my computer already? If so, what is it/ I don't have Adobe or Adobe reader. Please help. Thank you in advance...

Hello! I can assist you with your issue.

If you have saved the worksheet in OneDrive, you can open it using a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Foxit Reader. If you do not have any PDF reader installed on your computer, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free from the Adobe website.

To open the worksheet using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, follow these steps:

1. Open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
2. Click on "File" in the top left corner and select "Open".
3. Navigate to the location where the worksheet is saved in OneDrive and select it.
4. Click on "Open" to open the worksheet in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Once the worksheet is open in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you should be able to write your answers on it. If you need to save your changes, you can click on "File" and select "Save" or "Save As" to save the edited worksheet.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

step 1 = make sure you actually downloaded the PDF not just linked to it
Screenshot (1291).png

step 2 open your onenote and make a new page to hold the PDF [strongly recommend making new page for each new thing]
Screenshot (1292).png

step 3 drag the PDF off your desktop and drop into the new onenote page... pick the printout option

Screenshot (1293).png

in all likelyhood a PDF you got of the internet will be locked
these files can't be edited but can be added to
move your mouse over the area you want to add to and double click [even on a single click system] then start typing, the new text can be dragged into positon and will print when the PDF is sent to your printer or saved as an image

Screenshot (1294).png

Back
Top Bottom